At a Glance Group Fitness Schedule
Note: We have removed Adrenaline from the schedule as it is not considered Group Fitness, but we are still running classes. See portal for class times.
Book Group Fitness Classes Here
Check out the Class Descriptions Here
Group Fitness Policies
- $10 charge for no shows.
- Cancellations must be completed online via the Online Portal.
- Participants must cancel a class booking no less than 60 minutes prior to class start time.
- How to cancel: Select MY PROGRAMS, filter by client, find the class you'd like to cancel then click the trash icon next to it and follow steps.
No Show Policy (this includes Adrenaline)
- After 1 no show a note will be added to your account and you will be charged $10.
- After 2 no shows (within a 30 day period) you will be charged another $10 and sent an email letting you know about our policy on 3 no shows.
- After 3 no shows (within a 30 day period) you won't be able to register online for group fitness classes for 30 days. You will still be able to attend the class/session as a drop in by picking up a card at Customer Service.
Age Restriction Policy
- Adults 16 years of age or older are permitted to attend Group Fitness classes.
- Children 13 to 15 are permitted to attend if they are accompanied by an adult over age 18. (No more than two children per adult supervisor.)
- The child must be within arm's reach of their adult supervisor at all times. Children 13 to 15 must participate in a pre-class orientation, which should be arranged in advance by calling 403.355.1246.
- Children age 12 and under are not permitted in Group Fitness classes.
- Children are not allowed to sit at the edge of the gym during Group Fitness classes.