Child/Youth Registered Programs
ACTIVE LIVING PROGRAMS // Ages 2-5 years
Elevate your child’s early learning experience with our team of dedicated Active Living Instructors. In our spacious facility, your children engage in hands-on learning across our gyms, pool, park, ninja chamber, and classroom. Our experienced team focuses on fundamental movement skills, nurturing young minds with a passion for active living. The Active Living Program ensures physical activity is blended with cognitive and social development.
Check out programs HERE.
ACTIVE ENERGIZERS // Ages 5-12 years
Introducing our exciting ten-week program, specially crafted with inclusivity in mind to cater to children of all abilities. We are passionate about ensuring that every child can embark on a journey of physical activity, enriching their physical literacy in ways that resonate with them. What sets us apart is our collaboration with community sport partners, bringing adaptive recreational activities and sports to the forefront.
More details HERE.
For more information, please contact:
Fall Program Registration dates:
Members: July 17, 2023
Non-Members: July 24, 2023
Winter Program Registration dates:
Members: November 13, 2023
Non-Members: November 20, 2023
Spring & Summer Program Registration dates:
Members: February 12, 2024
Non-Members: February 20, 2024
Registered Program Refund Policy
- A program cancellation made in writing 5 or more business days* before the start date of the program will be granted a full refund minus a $20 or 20% of program cost (whichever is more) administrative fee.
- A program cancellation made less than 5 business days before the start date of the program is not eligible for a refund.
- If a program is cancelled due to low enrolment registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a full refund.
- If an individual class is cancelled MNPCSC will first attempt to schedule a make-up class, otherwise registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a refund for the individual class.
- In the case of missed classes, no refunds or credits will be given.
- Exceptions where a full/ partial refund may be given regardless of the registered program cancelation policy can include Injury or illness preventing participation in the program- a date stamped doctors note MUST be provided. Other extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department Manager.
*Business days refers to Monday – Friday excluding statutory holidays.