Youth Registered Programs
ACTIVE LIVING PROGRAMS // Ages 2-5 years
Your preschooler will learn through hands-on activities in all areas of our spacious facility – gym, pool, park and classroom. With the expert guidance of our team of creative Early Childhood Education Specialists your preschooler will learn through hands-on activities in all areas of our spacious facility – gym, pool, park and classroom.
Check out programs HERE.
ACTIVE ENERGIZERS // Ages 5-12 years
Check out our 6 week program designed with inclusivity in mind for children of all abilities. We truly believe that all children should have access to discover and explore physical activity to enrich their physical literacy through activities they find meaningful. We will include collaborations with community sport partners to showcase adaptive recreational activities and sports for all to enjoy!
More details HERE.
For more information, please contact:
Fall Program Registration dates:
Members: July 17, 2023
Non-Members: July 24, 2023
Winter Program Registration dates:
Members: November 13, 2023
Non-Members: November 20, 2023
Spring & Summer Program Registration dates:
Members: February 12, 2024
Non-Members: February 20, 2024
Registered Program Refund Policy
- A program cancellation made in writing 5 or more business days* before the start date of the program will be granted a full refund minus a $20 or 20% of program cost (whichever is more) administrative fee.
- A program cancellation made less than 5 business days before the start date of the program is not eligible for a refund.
- If a program is cancelled due to low enrolment registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a full refund.
- If an individual class is cancelled MNPCSC will first attempt to schedule a make-up class, otherwise registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a refund for the individual class.
- In the case of missed classes, no refunds or credits will be given.
- Exceptions where a full/ partial refund may be given regardless of the registered program cancelation policy can include Injury or illness preventing participation in the program- a date stamped doctors note MUST be provided. Other extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department Manager.
*Business days refers to Monday – Friday excluding statutory holidays.