Fitness & Training Programs
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just starting your fitness journey, our Fitness & Training Programs are everything you need to stay motivated and engaged.
12+ years Start Strong is an 8 week program which aims to break barriers typically associated with starting a new fitness program by providing a welcoming, encouraging, and informative training experience led by an experienced Personal Trainer. This program is targeted towards those who are new to the gym or just returning to fitness after time away/time off exercise. It is a twice a week, guided exercise program, to help you feel comfortable and confident in the weight room.
13+ years Barre is a form of exercise that blends ballet, Pilates, yoga and functional movements. It focuses on low-impact, high-intensity movements designed to strengthen your body in ways that few other workouts can. In addition to building strength, this full-body workout also develops agility and flexibility.
Elevate Your Skills Yoga
16+ years Elevate Your Skills Yoga is an 8 week progressive based journey designed to help you achieve your personal yoga goals.
This challenge provides exclusive access to weekly progressive practices and full access to our diverse weekly yoga schedule. Each practice you will focus on specific, challenging poses. This will allow you to practice poses, such as crow and headstands, when you may not get to practice them in a regular drop in class.
Beginner or Advanced, there is a progression for everyone to get you on your way to mastering these amazing poses.
Free for Members
12+ years Adrenaline is HIIT style training at its finest. During this 45 minute session you will be taken through fun and challenging stations that will get your heart rate up and body moving. Every session is unique and taught with a different Instructor. This session runs in our Functional Training Zone. Drop-in is available. Please grab drop-in card at the Fitness Desk 30 minutes prior to the session. Book HERE.
Improve Your Posture Workshop
12+ years Learn basic stretches and exercises to improve your posture. Good posture in one indicator that your body is healthy, balanced, and functioning well. By Improving your posture you can help help reduce your risk of injury, improve your performance, and make you feel more confident. Join us to learn some simple stretches and exercises that can help!
Beginner Fitness Centre Tutorial
12+ years A short, simple tutorial of the Fitness Centre equipment within our main weight/lower fit zone areas. This includes the weights, cardio and stretching zones. In addition, any piece of cardio equipment that needs an explanation or further instruction. Specific requests can be made at the time of visit.
New Member Consults
12+ years New member consults are for those who want more guidance getting them started as a member. Our Fitness Consultants will meet with you 1-on-1 for 30 minutes to get you started on the right foot. This session is meant to help you with goal setting and focuses on getting you comfortable and confident in the fitness area. They will help you determine a starting point for your fitness journey whether it be by personal training, attending a class or hitting the pool.
For more information, please contact:
Fall Program Registration dates:
Members: July 17, 2023
Non-Members: July 24, 2023
Winter Program Registration dates:
Members: November 13, 2023
Non-Members: November 20, 2023
Spring & Summer Program Registration dates:
Members: February 12, 2024
Non-Members: February 20, 2024
Registered Program Refund Policy
- A program cancellation made in writing 5 or more business days* before the start date of the program will be granted a full refund minus a $20 or 20% of program cost (whichever is more) administrative fee.
- A program cancellation made less than 5 business days before the start date of the program is not eligible for a refund.
- If a program is cancelled due to low enrolment registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a full refund.
- If an individual class is cancelled MNPCSC will first attempt to schedule a make-up class, otherwise registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a refund for the individual class.
- In the case of missed classes, no refunds or credits will be given.
- Exceptions where a full/ partial refund may be given regardless of the registered program cancelation policy can include Injury or illness preventing participation in the program- a date stamped doctors note MUST be provided. Other extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department Manager.
*Business days refers to Monday – Friday excluding statutory holidays.