Celebrate with us!
Make MNP Community & Sport Centre the destination for your next birthday party or group outing!
Check out our Ninja Chamber and Floatable Birthday Party options for your little ones next big day!
To book a Birthday Party, please contact:
Ninja Chamber Birthday Parties
Test your limits and discover your inner ninja with our signature obstacle elements! Then enjoy a private party room where you are able to bring food and refreshments. For ages 4-9 years.
- 1 hour in Ninja Chamber
- 1 hour in MultiSport 2
- Birthday Party Host
- Tables and chairs
Capacity: Up to 25 participants
- Members: $250.00
- Non-Members: $300.00
Floatable Birthday Parties
The only thing more fun than a day in the pool is a day in the pool climbing, playing and bouncing on these fantastic inflatable floating play structures. Make a huge splash with your next party. Recommended for 6+ years of age.
- 1 hour in Meeting Room
- 2 hour pool Rental
- 2 Lifeguards
Capacity: Up to 40 participants
- Members: $300.00
- Non-Members: $350.00
For your safety and enjoyment!
- All participants must complete a 25M swim test (jumping in feet first, submerged, then from the raised edge of the pool swimming a front swim style for 25M to the end of the pool without touching the side wall of the pool)
- All participants wearing a lifejacket (lifejackets are only permitted on the WIBIT and TINY TOT SERIES) must complete a 10M swim test in their lifejacket (jumping in feet first, submerged, then from the raised edge of the pool they must swim a front swim style for 10m to the end of the pool without touching the side wall of the pool) – If wearing a lifejacket it must be kept on at all times.
- Kids 8 and under are required to wear a life jacket and would then only be permitted on the WIBIT or TINY TOT SERIES after they complete a swim test.
- One person on the slide area at one time – swimmers have three chances to pass a difficult obstacle and then must exit
- Move to the pool edge if you fall off the floatable
- Kids under 9 MUST have a guardian 18+ in the water actively supervising when they are on the floatable, 1:4 ratio is required for each guardian.
- Maximum number of users is 5-8 users at a time.
- When you arrive on the deck for your floatable booking please let our lifeguard team know you are here and sit on the concrete bleachers where our lifeguard team will give your participants a safety talk to ensure an enjoyable floatable experience. Please note the swim tests will start at the beginning of your booking and will take approximately 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your group.
- No outdoor shoes permitted on the pool deck
- No running on the pool deck
- All floatable bookings have access to the floatable area only and are not permitted to use the other amenities on the pool deck (hot tub, cold tub or steam room).