Child Care Centre
Your child can enjoy expert care while you use the amenities here at MNP Community & Sport Centre
Your child can enjoy expert care while you work towards reaching your fitness goals or attending an appointment at Lifemark or TotalCardiology. Our professional Child Care team will provide your child the opportunity to play with friends and explore new activities in a fun and safe environment.
What To Expect On Your First Visit
On your first visit, you will be asked to complete the child care information form. If you require a tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a date and time.
Children under the age of 1 year require a 30 minute trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care Centre. If you think your child would benefit from a trial and they are not under 1 year, please email email@example.com.
- Infant Trials are free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-355-1289 to make your appointment.
- Trials for children over the age of 1 year are at the discretion of the Child Care attendant.
- Parents are required to sign the Child Care Information Form and Toileting Policy before leaving their children for the first time.
Available for children aged 3 months to 9 years
$13 per 2 hour block
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5pm-7pm
All bookings are in 2 hour blocks. Guardians are paying by the spot and not by the hour. The child is not required to stay the full booking. Children over the age of 1 year can book for 3 hours. Please email email@example.com or call 403-355-1289 to arrange this. The available time blocks to book are:
Tuesday & Thursday
Saturday & Sunday
Due to high demand, space may be limited. Members are permitted to book 1 week prior to the date and non-Members will be able to register 2 days prior.
Sign-in/ Sign-out policy
- Parents and/or guardians who are using the Child Care Centre must stay in the building while their child is under the care of our professionals. (Lifemark and TotalCardiology are included)
- Parents are required to sign the Child Care Information Form and Toileting Policy before leaving thier children for the first time.
Sickness/ Medication policy
- Children who are ill or show signs of sickness are not permitted in the Child Care Centre, unless accompanied by a doctor’s note stating the child is not contagious.
- Please notify our Child Care Attendants if a child is on any medications and/or has allergies.
- If your child is teething, please notify a Child Care attendant upon drop off or via email or phone.
- If you go over your booked time without proper notice, you will be charged $1 every minute you are late.
- Payment is taken for the time booked per child, regardless of whether you come back early to pick up your child.
- If you need to cancel your booking, you must do so via the Online Portal. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.355.1289 by 7am the day of the booking.
- If you cancel without proper notice you will be charged the full booking.
- Each child is required to bring their own snack/food and diapers if applicable.
- The Child Care Centre is a nut-free (includes tree nuts) zone.
- All bottles must be pre-made.
- All food items (including bottles) and clothing must be labelled.
- Only indoor shoes or grippy socks are permitted in the Child Care area. No bare feet.