Inclusive program for kids of all abilities
This 6 week program is designed with inclusivity in mind for children of all abilities. We truly believe that all children should have access to discover and explore physical activity to enrich their physical literacy through activities they find meaningful. We will include collaborations with community sport partners to showcase adaptive recreational activities and sports for all to enjoy! If your child has specific support requirements, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall dates: Saturdays: September 16 – November 18, 2023
Cost: Members $123, non-Members $136
Who: Ages 5-12, all abilities
Parents must sign ONLINE WAIVER prior to the first day.
For more information, please contact:
Fall Program Registration dates:
Members: July 17, 2023
Non-Members: July 24, 2023
Winter Program Registration dates:
Members: November 13, 2023
Non-Members: November 20, 2023
Spring & Summer Program Registration dates:
Members: February 12, 2024
Non-Members: February 20, 2024
MNP Community and Sport Centre is a founding partner of the Calgary Adapted Hub powered by Jumpstart. As part of this partnership the Calgary Adapted Hub is completing a research study to understand the impact programs, such as our Active Energizers Program, have on the physical activity, participation, quality of life, and the overall health and wellbeing of our registrants. You can learn more about the Camps and Programs Research Study and the Calgary Adapted Hub by Jumpstart by clicking on these links. Our study has been approved by the University of Calgary Conjoint Health Research Ethics Board (REB18-0292) and Mount Royal University’s Human Research Ethics Board (102684). After you register for the Active Energizers Program a qualified member of the research team will contact you to provide you more information about the study so you may make an informed decision about whether you wish to participate in the research. If you have any questions about this research opportunity, please feel free to contact our Research and Knowledge Translation Coordinator Leticia Janzen at 403.955.5736 or email@example.com.
Registered Program Refund Policy
- A program cancellation made in writing 5 or more business days* before the start date of the program will be granted a full refund minus a $20 or 20% of program cost (whichever is more) administrative fee.
- A program cancellation made less than 5 business days before the start date of the program is not eligible for a refund.
- If a program is cancelled due to low enrolment registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a full refund.
- If an individual class is cancelled MNPCSC will first attempt to schedule a make-up class, otherwise registrants will have the option to have a credit applied to their account or a refund for the individual class.
- In the case of missed classes, no refunds or credits will be given.
- Exceptions where a full/ partial refund may be given regardless of the registered program cancelation policy can include Injury or illness preventing participation in the program- a date stamped doctors note MUST be provided. Other extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Department Manager.
*Business days refers to Monday – Friday excluding statutory holidays.