We offer a variety of programs for all ages and skill levels at competitive rates
Why choose MNP Community & Sport Centre?
- Amazing instructors! Our team is passionate and knowledgeable about swimming and enjoy helping people of all ages learn in the water – we do it because we love it!
- High quality programs! Our programs are tailored to meet your needs, while providing skill-based instruction to support development of strong swimmers.
- Amazing facility! Swimmers will be inspired to learn and train in our water alongside international-level athletes! We have a warm shallow teach pool, two 50m pools and a dive tank to explore.
- Easy access! We are centrally located in a prime location close to downtown.
- Great value! We offer a variety of programs for all ages and skill levels at competitive rates.
Congrats to our Aquatics Department for winning the below 3 awards from the Lifesavings Society!
- The Governor Bruce Hogle Award - given to the facility that runs the most Lifesaving programs in the province.
- The Marlin Moore Award - given to the facility that runs the most National Lifeguard programs in the provinces.
- The DR. William Patton Award - given to the facility that runs the most First Aid programs in the province.
Be sure to check out and/or register for our award winning Aquatic Programs HERE!