Your child can enjoy expert care while you use the amenities here at MNP Community & Sport Centre
Available for children aged 3 months to 9 years
Your child can enjoy expert care while you work towards reaching your GROUP FITNESS and PERSONAL TRAINING goals or attending an appointment at Lifemark or TotalCardiology. Our professional Child Care team will provide your child the opportunity to play with friends and explore new activities in a fun and safe environment.
What to expect on your first visit
On your first visit, you will be asked to complete the child care information form. If you require a tour, an appointment outside of regular booking hours will be needed.
Children under the age of 1 year require a 30-minute paid trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care Centre.
- There is a fee for the infant trial visit.
- Trials for children over the age of 1 year are at the discretion of the Child Care Attendant.
- Parents will be require to sign the Child Care policies form before leaving thier children for the first time.
Child Care hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8:45am - 10:45am
Monday & Wednesday: 10:45am - 12:45pm
Saturdays: 9am - 11am
- No drop-ins are allowed. All bookings are in 2 hour blocks. Guardians are paying by the spot and not by the hour. Your child is not required to stay the full booking.
- Due to high demand, space may be limited. You are required to PRE-BOOK to guarantee your spot in Child Care. If there are not enough pre-booked appointments to meet our minimum requirements of 4 children, the Child Care Centre will not be open and any currently booked appointments for that day will be notified of the closure. The Child Care Centre is closed on all Statutory Holidays.
$13.00 per 2 hour booking
Sign-in/ Sign-out policy
- Parents and/or guardians who are using the Child Care Centre must stay in the building while their child is under the care of our professionals.
- Parents and/or guardians must sign their child in and out of Child Care by completing the form in its entirety
Sickness/ Medication policy
- Children who are ill or show signs of sickness are not permitted in the Child Care Centre, unless accompanied by a doctor's note stating the child is not contagious.
- Please notify our Child Care Attendants if a child is on any medications and/or has allergies.
- Payment is taken for the time booked per child, regardless of whether you come back early to pick up your child.
- If you need to cancel your booking, you must do so via the Online Portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 7am the day of the booking.
- If you cancel without proper notice you will be charged the full booking.
If you go over your booked time, you will be charged $1 every minute you are late.
- Each child is required to bring their own snack/food and diapers if applicable
- The Child Care Centre is a nut-free zone
- All bottles must be pre-made
- All food items (including bottles) and clothing must be labelled
- Only indoor shoes are permitted in the Child Care area